Immigration related services

Good to know:

  • In case you have had a valid residence permit uninterruptedly for three years you have the right to apply for emigration. Please note that if you have Hungarian citizen relatives, you do not have to wait three years.
  • With this process you do not necessarily become a Hungarian citizen, it depends on your intention.
  • The advantage of this procedure is that once you receive the Hungarian ID card (Személyi igazolvány), you do not have to have a work permit/residence permit in order to be able to work in Hungary. It is valid for 5 years.

How can we help?

  • We take care of all the required paperwork, up-date you on a regular basis and guide you throughout this procedure. It is a fairly long and rough process, but with our experience you can be sure that you are in good hands.

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

Undersigned, by clicking this box- based on General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 paragraph (1) a) and Article 7 – herewith I agree, that the data handler can use my personal data according to the Terms of GDPR and EST Relocation’s Data Management Policy.
I notice that based on GDPR Article 7 Paragraph (3) I can withdraw my consent anytime.
For more information visit http://www.expatserv.hu/data-protection

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.