Obtaining Tax card

Immigration related services

Good to know:

Please note that without a tax number your assignees cannot start their new jobs, therefore it is essential from to have the tax number as soon as possible.

How can we help?

  • As soon as we receive all the necessary information and documentation we apply for the tax card and make sure you receive the tax number (with a certification from the Hungarian Tax Authority) long before the actual tax card arrives.

International Tax Advisory and Compliance Services

This service is offered through our partner.

Taxation is a must, and when working in Hungary, in the majority of the cases, you have to fulfill some tax obligations. For preparing and filing e.g. personal income tax returns, and/or consulting in any matters that may effect your tax status/position you can contact our international tax specialists and you can find the best option to optimize your taxes. Would you be interested to start a business in Hungary, please also turn to them, they can help you with consultancy and ongoing compliance support.

Contact us

Expatriates Services Trust Kft.

Hungary 1138 Budapest, Danubius utca 6. V/1

Phone: +36 1 878 0710

Fax: +36 1 878 0712

Mobile: +36 30 692 4884

Email: info [at] expatserv [dot] hu

Send us a message

Undersigned, by clicking this box- based on General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 paragraph (1) a) and Article 7 – herewith I agree, that the data handler can use my personal data according to the Terms of GDPR and EST Relocation’s Data Management Policy.
I notice that based on GDPR Article 7 Paragraph (3) I can withdraw my consent anytime.
For more information visit http://www.expatserv.hu/data-protection

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.